Subject: [xml2rfc] #325 (Version 2 cli): Broken links

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 18:53:00 -0000

#325: Broken links

 In page https://tools.ietf.org/ the link
 "http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/trunk/cli.tgz" to
 http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/trunk/cli.tgz is broken.

 In page http://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/ the link "It may be downloaded
 here." to http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc is broken.

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/325>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 19:24:14 -0000

#325: Broken links

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed to point at
 https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/trunk/cli.tgz, which works.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  minor               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed               |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/325#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>