Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #308 (Version 2 cli): Wrong links for <eref/> elements

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:27:20 -0000

#308: Wrong links for <eref/> elements

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 As discussed in https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/xml2rfc/IgIrYjsuU-
 hux_w4c_XlleheUQg there are two problems:

  * With symrefs=no, the eref name space is not distinct from the biblio
 xref name space.  Workaround: use symrefs=yes (which is the preferred way
 anyway) with eref.
  * erefs from <note...> elements are semi-swallowed by xml2rfc.
 (Workaround: Don't use erefs from <note...>, but there may be good reasons
 to do so.)

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
  Priority:  critical             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli        |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/308#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>