Subject: [xml2rfc] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11.txt

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 18:42:11 +0800

Folks,

We posted a draft today, see below. The date comes out as 2016-07-29.

In the xml we the date element as <date /> that has always generated
the correct posting date.

/Loa

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11.txt
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 00:24:59 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

         Title           : Hitless path segment monitoring
         Authors         : Alessandro D'Alessandro
                           Loa Andersson
                           Satoshi Ueno
                           Kaoru Arai
                           Yoshinori Koike
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-07-29

Abstract:
    One of the most important OAM capabilities for transport network
    operation is fault localisation.  An in-service, on-demand segment
    monitoring function of a transport path is indispensable,
    particularly when the service monitoring function is activated only
    between end points.  However, the current segment monitoring approach
    defined for MPLS (including the transport profile (MPLS-TP)) in RFC
    6371 [RFC6371] has drawbacks.  This document provides an analysis of
    the existing MPLS-TP OAM mechanisms for the path segment monitoring
    and provides requirements to guide the development of new OAM tools
    to support a Hitless Path Segment Monitoring (HPSM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 12:37:00 +0100

Hi,

I've looked at the submission history in the datatracker.

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-11.txt was uploaded to the
datatracker on 2016-07-29 08:17 PDT, 4 months ago; but the posting
was not confirmed by any of the authors at that time.

A new submission access URL was requested and sent out to the authors
on 2016-11-30 00:23 PST, and posting was confirmed on 2016-11-30 00:24 PST.

The error is not in the generation of the .txt file, it lies in the delay
between the upload of -11 and the confirmation of the submission.

	Henrik