Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #334 (Version 2 cli txt): Non-contiguous URL numbers in text format

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:30:22 -0000

#334: Non-contiguous URL numbers in text format

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] (added)

Comment:

 I see 2 possible resolutions of this ticket:

 1. Fix the bracketed numbers for entries in the URIs section to be
 contigous, with only
    the 2 entries marked [1] and [3] above shown, or

 2. Add an entry for link2 to the URIs section, with a bracketed reference
 [2] to it
    in the text.

 I propose to resolve this as in 2.

 Thoughts?

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli txt      |    Version:
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/334#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:33:47 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 From [2378]:

 Include erefs with text equal to the URL in the URIs section.  See issue
 #334.

Ticket URL: </ticket/334#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>