Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #333 (Version 2 cli): change to 'https' URLs in boilerplate text

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:08:12 -0000

#333: change to 'https' URLs in boilerplate text

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2375]:

 Changed the use of http: to https: in many places.  In the generation of
 RFCs, the code uses a switchover date of August 21, 2017 when deciding
 whether to insert http: or https: URLs.  In practice, this means that RFCs
 with a date of September 2017 or later will get https:.  Also fixed URL
 line-breaking prevention to apply to https: URLS.  Fixes issue #333.

-- 
------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  task             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium           |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli    |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed            |   Keywords:
------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/333#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>