Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #336 (Version 2 cli): Website should say to report issues to this Trac

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 11:55:08 -0000

#336: Website should say to report issues to this Trac

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/336#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 14:17:27 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 modified info in experimental.html
 Committed revision 2382.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/336#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017 14:18:13 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
------------------------------------+--------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+--------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/336#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>