Subject: [xml2rfc] #339 (Version 2 cli): Please add test.py to MANIFEST.in

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 00:32:00 -0000

#339: Please add test.py to MANIFEST.in

 test.py is no longer shipped with the xml2rfc tarball, which precludes
 running tests.  In Debian we would like to run the tests during the
 package build.  This is with 2.8.3.

 Scott K

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect               |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli        |    Version:
 Keywords:                       |
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/339>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 19:06:07 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2401]:

 Included test.py and tox.ini in the package MANIFEST in order to make
 testing possible during distro packaging.  Fixes issue #339.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect               |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli        |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed                |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/339#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>