Subject: [xml2rfc] #342 (Version 2 cli): Missing dependency on intervaltree

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 23:50:33 -0000

#342: Missing dependency on intervaltree

 https://travis-ci.org/jyasskin/webpackage/builds/339700698 shows a "No
 module named intervaltree" error from scripts.py after `pip install
 xml2rfc`.
 https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/browser/trunk/cli/setup.py#L100
 in fact doesn't list that dependency.

-- 
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/342>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 00:58:10 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Bah.  Too many parallel projects.  In another recent project I loaded the
 requirements from requirements.txt into setup.py, but not here.  Fix
 coming.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Resolution:                         |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/342#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 01:00:13 -0000

I also have to figure out why tox didn't catch this ...

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/342#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 02:12:05 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2425]:

 Fixed issues with installation and with execution under python 2.7.  Fixes
 issue #342 and #343.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                 |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli          |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed                  |   Keywords:
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/342#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>