Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #337 (Version 2 cli): Deal better with time zones and non-specific dates

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 14:40:08 -0000

#337: Deal better with time zones and non-specific dates

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2448]:

 Changed the way <date> defaults are calculated.  Previously, today's
 date were used to populate missing day if month and year matched, and
 to populate month if year matched.  However, if today's date lay in an
 adjoining month, even if it was within days of that month, the day
 would be set to the first of the given month.  This commit changes that,
 to use the last day of the month instead of the first of the month, if
 the month is the previous month to today's date.  This will result in
 a different derived date than earlier, closer to today's date.  This
 fixes issue #337.

-- 
---------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                    |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                    |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli             |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed                     |   Keywords:
---------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/337#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>