Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.9.7

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 11:42:25 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.9.7, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.9.7) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added 2 warnings for problems with the <rfc/> docName string.

  * Skipped extracting the longest word from empty table columns.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jun 2018 18:38:20 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.9.7'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)