Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.9.8

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 06:40:49 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.9.8, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.9.8) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed a problem with release 2.9.7 when processing private mode input
    files

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Jun 2018 13:39:22 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.9.8'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)