Subject: [xml2rfc] #345 (Version 2 cli): Run.py only checks for python2.6+, but not python3

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 23:11:52 -0000

#345: Run.py only checks for python2.6+, but not python3

 In 2.9.6 (and 2.9.8 and probably a bunch of other versions), if you run
 using python3, the check at the end of run.py bails out because its only
 looks for python2.6+.

 Please see the attached patch.  It works fine with the patch.

 Scott K

-- 
--------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/345>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 15:45:46 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2523]:

 Applied patch from [email-masked] to let run.py run under python 3.
 Fixes issue #345.

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:
Resolution:  fixed               |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/345#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>