Subject: [xml2rfc] #361 (Version_3_cli_txt): Generating an RFC with v3?

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 06:52:50 -0000

#361: Generating an RFC with v3?

 I can not seem to generate a full blown RFC, it keeps generating Internet-
 Draft and puts an expiry date on it:

 {{{
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
 <!-- name="GENERATOR" content="github.com/mmarkdown/mmark markdown
 processor for Go" -->
 <rfc version="3" ipr="*trust200902" submissionType="IETF" category="info"
 xml:lang="en" consensus="false"
 xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">

 <front>
 <title abbrev="The Naming of Hosts">The Naming of Hosts</title><seriesInfo
 value="2100" stream="IETF" status="informational" name="RFC"></seriesInfo>
 <author initials="J. R." surname="Ashworth" fullname="Jay R.
 Ashworth"><organization abbrev="Ashworth &amp; Associates">Advanced
 Technology Consulting</organization><address><postal><street></street>
 <city>St. Petersburg</city>
 <code>FL 33709-4819</code>
 <country></country>
 <region></region>
 </postal><phone>+1 813 790 7592</phone>
 <email>[email-masked]</email>
 <uri></uri>
 </address></author>
 <date year="2018" month="8" day="25"></date>
 <area>Internet</area>
 <workgroup>Network Working Group</workgroup>

 </front>

 }}}

 Creates:

 {{{

 Network Working Group                                     J. R. Ashworth
 Internet-Draft                                     Ashworth & Associates
 Intended status: Informational                            25 August 2018
 Expires: 26 February 2019

                           The Naming of Hosts

 Status of This Memo

 }}}

 Unless my XML is off (could well be the case), this *should* generate an
 non Internet-Draft.

-- 
-------------------------------+-------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version_3_cli_txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/361>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>