Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.10.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 07:43:15 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.10.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.10.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a full listing of validation errors found, rather than just the
    first, when running v3 validation on an (possibly v2v3 converted) input
    file in preptool.  Also improved the error messages by providing the xpath
    to the offending element.

  * Added normalization of RFC 2119 phrases before checking for validity, and
    updated tests files to include a <bcp14> test.

  * Fixed several places where unexpected input could cause exceptions.  
    Also turned the invalid input document warning into an error.  Fixes issue 
    #375.

  * Preserved the element tail when rendering <bcp14>.  Fixes issue #374.

  * Fixed an issue where an empty <references/> section could cause an 
    exception in the v2 text formatter.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Sep 2018 13:42:30 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.10.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)