Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #358 (Version 2 cli): xml2rfc v2.10.0 needLines causes a python 3 traceback

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 15:32:23 -0000

#358: xml2rfc v2.10.0 needLines causes a python 3 traceback

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Hi Tom,

 I can't reproduce this with my current code (based on 2.10.0).  Which
 version of xml2rfc were you using when you saw this?

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  new
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:
Resolution:                      |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/358#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 20:30:24 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I can't reproduce it either now. You can close it. If it comes back, I'll
 re-open.

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/358#comment:3>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 23:14:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 I think this was addressed more generically in 2.10.0

-- 
---------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect              |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli       |    Version:
Resolution:  worksforme          |   Keywords:
---------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/358#comment:4>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>