Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #363 (Version_3_cli_txt): incomplete reference returns confusing error

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:06:48 -0000

#363: incomplete reference returns confusing error

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  medium => minor

Comment:

 Mmm.  The schema permits either seriesInfo or author to occur at this
 point.  I guess the lxml parser takes the easy way out by not listing all
 possible elements if not one unique element is expected.  Noted, but
 fixing this will require a different parser.

 Lowering the priority for now.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
  Priority:  minor              |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version_3_cli_txt  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:                     |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-------------------

Ticket URL: <https://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/363#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>