Subject: [xml2rfc] #377 (Version 2 cli): Footer components can overlap in v2 text output

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 12:52:23 -0000

#377: Footer components can overlap in v2 text output

 See draft-mahesh-etsi-urn-03.  The footer generated by versions up to
 2.10.3 looks as follows:

 {{{
 Jethanandani & Angel ReiExpiresgDecember 10, 2018               [Page 1]
 }}}

 which overlays the expiry information on part of the author names.

-- 
-------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect             |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli      |    Version:  2.10.x
 Keywords:                     |
-------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/377>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>