Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #352 (Version 2 cli): xml2rfc --v3 *really* wants files

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 14:53:49 -0000

#352: xml2rfc --v3 *really* wants files

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [2565]:

 Moved the reading of input files to avoid multiple reads.  Fixes issue
 #352.

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]   |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect         |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium         |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli  |    Version:  2.4.x
Resolution:  fixed          |   Keywords:
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/352#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>