Subject: Re: [xml2rfc] #348 (Version_3_cli_txt): xml2rfc 2.10.0 (v3 xml): no section names generated

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 12:45:31 -0000

#348: xml2rfc 2.10.0 (v3 xml): no section names generated

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 If you don't use --v3, none of the v3 xml elements will be recognized
 (because the renderer in use is the old pre-rfc7991 renderer).  You should
 however se loads of validity warnings unless you turn those off with -n.
 Then you're on your own ,:-)

-- 
--------------------------------+--------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:
      Type:  defect             |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium             |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version_3_cli_txt  |    Version:
Resolution:  invalid            |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/348#comment:2>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>