Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.10.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 04:32:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.10.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.10.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is primarily a bugfix release, to handle issues people have reported
  with the new vocabulary v3 text formatter:

  * Fixed an issue where the v2 text formatter could blow up for some v3
    documents, rather than exit with a message.

  * Fixed a problem in the v2v3 converter that could cause an Internet-Draft
    <seriesInfo> element to be inserted even if one was alredy present.

  * Tweaked the <seriesInfo> insertion code slightly, and expanded an error
    message slightly.

  * Fixed a couple of places where bad input could cause exceptions.  Fixes 
    issue #366.

  * Fixed a case where max() could be given an empty sequence.

  * Tweaked the handling of <ul> with structured <li> content.  Fixes issue 
    #365.

  * Improved the handling of <br>.

  * Added render_blockquote().  This fixes issue #359.

  * Fixed a problem in the plaintext formatter where table cells were not 
    filled in if the table was wider than the available width.  Also added 
    support for formatted table cell content.

  * Added a check in preptool for <keyword> elements containing multiple 
    keywords.  Fixes issue #353.

  * Moved the reading of input files to avoid multiple reads.  Fixes issue 
    #352.

  * Added a renderer for <bcp14> elements.

  * Added error messages for empty artwork files.  Tweaked the error 
    message for missing artwork text.  Addresses issue #370

  * Forced no_dtd when running v2v3 to avoid complaints when converting an 
    alredy converted file, and also with the v3 text formatter.

  * Added a try/except around xinclude in order to provide error message  
    without traceback on missing include files.

  * Removed an assert that prevented rendering of document top when some 
    elements are so long that the line width will be more than 72 characters.  
    Added support for <note> with <name>.  Added <xref> format default for 
    included references.  Added a warning for <xref>s without 'pn' attribute 
    (which can happen if the <xref> is pointing at an element for which pn is 
    not generated (this is probably an error in RFC 7998).  Fixes issue #346

  * Tweaked the preptool to handle removeInRFC='true' elements that lacks <t> 
    children.

  * Added [email-masked] to the release notification addresses.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Sep 2018 22:41:43 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.10.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)