Subject: [xml2rfc] v3 format tools - issue discussion

From: "Heather Flanagan (RFC Series Editor)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 09:25:54 -0700

Hello all,

For those of you interested in discussing and following the issues 
related to the v3 format tools, discussions will be starting shortly on 
the xml2rfc-dev list [1]. Issues are being tracked in GitHub [2] and 
Henrik, the lead developer for the publication formatters and prep 
tools, has documented his initial list of implementation notes [3] that 
will feed the discussions.

For a quick review of existing tools and expected timelines, please see 
the Format Tools Plan [4].

Looking forward to getting the community's input on these very important 
tools!

-Heather Flanagan, RSE

[1] xml2rfc-dev list info - 
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc-dev
[2] GitHub repository for the RFC format requirements docs - 
https://github.com/rfc-format/
[3] Henrik's implementation notes - 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levkowetz-xml2rfc-v3-implementation-notes/
[4] https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/FormatToolsPlan