Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.12.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:02:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.12.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.12.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This bugfix release corrects a default setting for --v3 modes so they do not
  try to apply DTD validation.  It refines the internationalised address
  layout, and does re-factoring in a number of places.  Non-Latin author names
  and addresses in Right-To-Left scripts are now properly aligned in the
  Authors' Addresses section.  It also fixes an issue where needLines PI
  settings were ineffectual under python2.7, and caused exceptions under
  python3.5 and higher.  

  Excerpted from the commit log:

  * Changed the HTML renderer to properly place organisation in i18n 
    address layout, and added back the role indication that was lost in 
    previous i18n address layout work.

  * Updated run.py to apply the --no-dtd option to all --v3 formats, fixing 
    an issue in 2.12.1 with running --html --v3 on a converted --v2v3 file.

  * Fixed an issue with needLines when set to a string value.

  * Added simple bidi-support to author addresses, in order to have 
    addresses in right-to-left scripts align properly.  Fixed a bug in the 
    handling of non-Latin address information.

  * Tweaked the vcard width to avoid having author names and addresses in 
    right-to-left script end up far to the right, away from the ASCII 
    information.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Oct 2018 21:51:02 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.12.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)