Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.13.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2018 09:07:49 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.13.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.13.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Filled in missing rendering values for the case when cref is being 
    rendered in inline context in the v3 text renderer.  Fixes issue #380.

  * Under python 3.6, dictionary keys() return a set-like object that 
    cannot be indexed.  Convert to list for our purposes.  Fixes issue #379

  * Remove the 'alt' attribute on <artwork> with SVG after setting <desc>.

  * Fixed an issue with missing svg namespace when inserting <desc>.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Nov 2018 17:05:58 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.13.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)