Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.15.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2018 06:25:37 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.15.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.15.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release fixes some issues found when running the html renderer over
  a corpus of all drafts submitted with xml format over the last 30 days,
  and an installation issue.

  * Handled utf-8 reloading in setup.py under py27 without using six, which 
    might be unavailable before the installation completes.

  * Always convert python lists to comma-separated strings before calling 
    on i18n address validation.

  * Added some guards to prevent operations on None.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Dec 2018 14:21:08 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.15.3'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)