Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.17.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 14:02:21 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.17.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.17.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added a v3 text renderer for <referencegroup>, and made it possible to 
    refer to a reference group anchor with <xref>.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Jan 2019 21:51:10 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.17.2'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)