Subject: [xml2rfc] #391 (Version_3_cli_txt): v3 html renderer broken for xref/@format="title" to references

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 16:26:29 -0000

#391: v3 html renderer broken for xref/@format="title" to references

 Output:

 Reference to [RFC5234] (titled: "[Augmented BNF for Syntax Specifications:
 ABNF]").

 Should be:

 Reference to [RFC5234] (titled: "Augmented BNF for Syntax Specifications:
 ABNF").

 (the square brackets should not be there)

 Seems to be ok for text output.

-- 
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect                 |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                 |  Milestone:
Component:  Version_3_cli_txt      |    Version:  2.17.*
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/391>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>