Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.21.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 09:47:28 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.21.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.21.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release introduces the switch --no-org-info to control the display
  of author organization information on the front page, for vocabulary v2
  documents, and the <organization> attribute "showOnFrontPage" to do the
  same for v3 documents.  The handling is different for the two in order
  to avoid retrofitting new attributes to the v2 DTD.  From the commit
  log:

  * Added support for a --no-org-info switch, to suppress organization 
    rendering on the first page for v2 renderers.

  * Added support for the showOnFrontPage attribute to v3 renderers, and a
    test case for the showOnFrontPage attribute.

  * Added <organization> attribute "showOnFirstPage" (default "true") to 
    the schema.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  04 Mar 2019 15:04:30 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.21.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)