Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.23.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2019 15:42:41 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.23.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.23.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed a bug in the handling of sha1 and base64 methods when generating 
    cache names for references with query arguments.

  * Updated the license file to more strictly follow the BSD 3-Clause 
    license, and changed the license field in the setup.py file to be more 
    precise.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Jul 2019 22:39:11 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.23.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)