Subject: [xml2rfc] #414 (Version 2 cli): --legacy-list-symbols errors with v3 input

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2019 21:08:20 -0000

#414: --legacy-list-symbols errors with v3 input

 I did not provide the --v3 option, but the input was a v3 file and marked
 as such.  There was an error message

 You can only use --legacy_list_symbols with v3 text output.

-- 
------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.10.x
 Keywords:                          |
------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/trac/ticket/414>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>

---

From: "xml2rfc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 12:26:50 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [3208]:

 The --legacy-list-symbols option was checked for validity before the
 version attribute of the input file was seen.  Moved this check (and some
 similar cases) later, in order to permit it to be used with v3 input
 without giving the --v3 option.  Fixes issue #414.

-- 
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
  Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:  [email-masked]
      Type:  defect                  |     Status:  closed
  Priority:  medium                  |  Milestone:
 Component:  Version 2 cli           |    Version:  2.10.x
Resolution:  fixed                   |   Keywords:
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/414#comment:1>
xml2rfc <http://tools.ietf.org/tools/xml2rfc/>