Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.33.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 09:40:09 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.33.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.33.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added an error message for a case that would otherwise break text table 
    generation.

  * Added whitespace normalization for postal address tags, bcp14, and 
    similar.

  * Fixed an issue with some special names like S/MIME in artwork.

  * Removed conditional insertion of <svg> width= and height=, leaving that 
    up to the author.

  * Removed a page break restriction that could cause unwanted page breaks 
    after reference section titles.

  * Fixed issues with added or omitted spaces in line-broken URLs and other 
    items.

  * Updated metadata.js to a new version received from the RPC

  * Added conversion of some unicode code points to XML entities to the 
    v2v3 converter, in order to make later editing easier.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Oct 2019 15:42:16 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.33.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)