Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.37.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 05:23:55 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.37.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.37.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Fixed a bug in the text formatter pagination code where it incorrectly 
    tried to annotate Comment and PI nodes with page number information.

  * Updated the v2v3 converter to do essentially what it did before v2.37
    with respect to unicode downcoding, but with more explicit calls.

  * Added a base writer method to downcode reference punctuation.

  * Moved the list of (tag, attr) combinations that permit unicode values 
    into util.unicode.  Rewrote docwncode_punctuation() to only touch 
    punctuation.

  * Restored lost trailing text after <contact> in <t> context for text 
    output.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 Dec 2019 12:42:15 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.37.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 16:01:22 +0100

Thank you for the great work.

I depend on its well working.

Alex

Le 12/12/2019 à 14:23, Henrik Levkowetz a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> xml2rfc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc
>