Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v2.42.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:27:10 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.42.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.42.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Changed the minimum whitespace distance between Updates/Obsoletes/etc. 
    and Author/Organization in the document header in text rendering back to 
    the value used in the v2 renderer (4 spaces) instead of the value used 
    recently (3 spaces).

  * Added a guard against trying to normalize whitespace text that is None.

  * Added a guard against trying to create <iref> entries for reference
    content, avoiding a later exception.  Fixes issue #501.

  * Changed the approach to avoiding page breaks inside artwork etc., and 
    added styling to prevent page breaks between <dt> and <dd> in a <dl>.  
    Fixes issues #461, #463, and #491

  * Did a variable name change and removed a 'del', to deal with a
    pyflakes issue under 2.7.  Fixes issue #504.

  * Added missing keepWithNext support for PDF output.

  * Added a --v2 switch with the same meaning as --legacy.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Apr 2020 17:32:04 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.42.0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)