Subject: [xml2rfc] How to put 2 organizations in Address block

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 08:46:25 -0400

I have an author with 2 organizations.  xml2rfc with not allow two 
<organization> blocks.  Putting them comma separated looks bad:

                                                               A. Gurtov
              Linköping University, Swedish Civil Aviation Administration

I would like them to be on separate lines:

                                                               A. Gurtov
             Linköping University
                                                Swedish Civil Aviation 
Administration

How can I do that?

thanks

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 15:03:37 +0200

> I would like them to be on separate lines:

You can't. The RFC Style Guide does not support this scenario (see 
<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-7322bis-05#section-4.1.2>).

If you really really think this feature is needed, you'll have to get 
the Style Guide (which is under revision right now) changed, and that 
change would then need to be reflected in the vocabulary.

Best regards, Julian