Subject: [xml2rfc] New xml2rfc release: v3.4.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 04:55:58 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v3.4.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (3.4.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added handling for 'indent' attributes that have been set to the empty
    string.  Fixes issue #564.

  * Added some new unlisted switches to make some test cases easier to 
    maintain.

  * Changed the default handling for draft reference XIncludes to use 
    revision-agnostic bibxml URLs in v2-to-v3 conversions, and added a switch 
    to use explicit revisions instead if desired.

  * Tweaked doc.py and doc.xml to suppress mention of switches with 
    argparse.SUPPRESS help settings, for consistency between --help and --doc 
    output.

  * Changed the text output for <xref format='title'/> on request from the 
    RPC.  Fixes issue #563.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Nov 2020 14:13:34 +0000

The preferred way to install xml2rfc is by doing 'pip install xml2rfc',
and 'pip install --upgrade xml2rfc' to upgrade.  If there are system-
installed python modules which pip will not upgrade, you may have to
use 'pip install --upgrade --no-deps xml2rfc' and install dependencies
manually.

The new version is also available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/3.4.0'

Documentation for this release is built-in, and also available at:
  https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/xml2rfc-doc-3.4.0.html

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)