Subject: [yaco-nomcom-tool] Definitive models

From: Emilio Jimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 18:47:43 +0100

Hi Henrik, we just comited models.py and migrations steps, this is the
commit http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/changeset/5090

The models:
http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/browser/branch/yaco/nomcom/ietf/nomcom/models.py

If you want tell us anything more, we'll chage the models.py and initial
migration step, now we are at an early stage.

The public keys are stored in ietf/publick_keys/nomcom2013/original_filename

if you want can be inside app nomcom like
ietf/nomcom/publick_keys/nomcom2013/original_filename

and dry:
ietf/nomcom/publick_keys/2013/original_filename

or never store the original file name and allways use the same filename for
instance something.cert

You choose.

Best regards.

-- 

Emilio J. Jiménez del Moral
Yaco Sistemas S.L. | http://www.yaco.es
C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla (España)
Teléfono: (+34) 954 50 00 57 | Fax (+34) 954 50 09 29