Subject: [yaco-nomcom-tool] See # hook doesn't work in datatraker

From: Emilio Jimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:01:59 +0100

Hi Henrik,

I have done a few commits and see hook of comments doen't work, for
instance the changeset 5127 [1], isn't in ticket #909 [2] despite i wrote
See #909 in the comments.

[1] http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/changeset/5127
[2] http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/909

Best regards
-- 

Emilio J. Jiménez del Moral
Yaco Sistemas S.L. | http://www.yaco.es
C/ Rioja 5, 41001 Sevilla (España)
Teléfono: (+34) 954 50 00 57 | Fax (+34) 954 50 09 29

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:38:32 +0100

Hi Emilio,

> See #909 in the comments.

Huh.  Right.  I see in the log that the hook has run, but it clearly hasn't
picked up the reference.  I'll figure out why and fix.

Best regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:47:51 +0100

Hi Emilio,

I think we're both wrong -- the hook did run, and did add an annotation
to issue #909 (and when I re-ran the hook with debug tracing, it added
a second instance of the annotation).  See the two last comments:
  http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/ticket/909#comment:3

The thing is, if you expected the ticket to be closed, you'll need to use
one of:
  fix, fixes, fix for, close, closes.

If you use one of these, the issue won't be closed, there will only be an
added link and annotation:
  addresses, re, refs, references, relates to, related to, see.

Best regards,

	Henrik