Subject: agenda for zeroconf wg at IETF 50

From: Erik Guttman Sun Frankfurt Staff Engineer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 17:45:12 +0-100

ZEROCONF WG meeting - Thursday 9-11:30 AM

Minutes  Topic

 5       Agenda Finalization
              Stuart
10       IPv4 Linklocal WG last call
              Stuart
15       Zeroconf Requirements WG last call progress report
              Erik
45       Zeroconf Multicast Address Allocation Protocol (ZMAAP) discussion
              Erik
20       Remote Access to ZC networks
              Stuart

Other topics may be discussed - depending on whether input is available
from folks I've corresponded with off-line.  Topics of interest are
simple secure configuration for fulfilling ZC security requirements
and how ZMAAP fits in with the MC allocation architecture.

Erik

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
E r i k   G u t t m a n         SHORT msgs: [email-masked]
Sr Staff Engineer, Sun Microsystems       Email: [email-masked]
Eichhoelzelstr. 7, 74915 Waibstadt Germany    Phone: +49 172 865 5497