Subject: Draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt to PS

From: Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:30:47 -0700

Draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt is now in the Internet-Drafts 
directory. Draft-03 incorporates all the changes agreed during last-call, 
and the following mail has been sent to the IESG Secretariat:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject:     Draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt to PS
Date:        Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:37:00 -0700
To:          IESG Secretariat <[email-masked]>

This is a formal request that draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt 
be advanced to Proposed Standard.

Draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-02.txt has gone through working group 
last call.

Draft-ietf-zeroconf-ipv4-linklocal-03.txt contains revisions reflecting 
the (minor) changes requested.

Please proceed to issue IETF last call and advance this document.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart Cheshire <[email-masked]>
 * Wizard Without Portfolio, Apple Computer
 * Chairman, IETF ZEROCONF
 * www.stuartcheshire.org