Subject: [OT] zeroconf and SLP BoF at Linux-Kongress

From: Brad Hards <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:03:48 +1000

I have arranged a BoF session for Linux-Kongress 2002 on automatic networking 
technology implementation. A full description of what is planned is on line 
at http://www.linux-kongress.org/2002/bofs/index.html#zeroconf

The BoF will be held Thursday 5-September-2002, in Cologne (Koln), Germany. 
The BoF will officially start at 1430, and run until 1600 (local time). 
However I will try to be at the room from about 1400 to welcome people and 
have informal discussions. We may have to vacate the room after (depends on 
other BoFs that are still to be scheduled) and find a pub or coffee house if 
it runs a bit long.

Erik Guttman and I (well, mostly Erik, I guess) will be moderating it. I 
already have some expressions of interest from CUPS developers who will be at 
the conference, but if anyone else with an interest in this area can make, 
it'd be great to see you there.

Full conference details are on their web-site (see above). I strongly 
encourage you to register (even if only for the day), although it is not 
absolutely mandatory if you only want to attend the BoF.
If you don't register, you can't go to the official talks and wont get any 
coffee in the breaks etc. and no printed proceedings. You can attend the 
exhibition though.

Sorry if this is too off-topic, but a get-together for a few hours can often 
overcome weeks of emails, so this might be a good chance to progress things. 

Brad

- -- 
http://conf.linux.org.au. 22-25Jan2003. Perth, Australia. Birds in Black.