Subject: note about messages from John Welch

From: Keith Moore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 00:04:29 -0400

I'm not going to reply to any more messages from John Welch.

Partially this is because I was asked not to do so by the Chair. But 
I had already pretty much concluded that it was a waste of my time
to do so, so I'm happy to comply with the Chair's request.

Keith

---

From: Erik Guttman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 10:19:21 +0200 (MEST)

> to do so, so I'm happy to comply with the Chair's request.

Keith, John,

I want to thank you for your examination of the naming and addressing
issues which directly or peripherally concern the working group.  

I have not requested that anyone stop posting or responding to this
list, only that we do so with consideration and brevity, addressing 
the topics we are chartered to discuss.

I regret that your very positive contributions and obvious desire to
improve configurability and usability of our networks has gotten lost
in an acrimonious and drifting debate.  Please do continue to post
and discuss - but keep it on topic, brief and polite.  Remember the
others following this forum.

Best regards,

Erik Guttman
ZEROCONF cochair