Subject: What ever you do. Check this one out.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:38:50 -0500

NOTICE: Heavy trading on eTGU is pushing shares up hard. Prices climb
37% in early trading.

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
Et Gu
$0.011 UP 37.5%

The top five reasons to consider e T g u

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Governments are yet to provide real relief forcing business to find
solutions themselves.
3. EnerBrite's proven system reduces energy costs by as much as 30%.
4. The SensorStat from et G u is already operating in facilities that
are raving about the incredible relief they have from there energy bills.
5. EnerBrite will be releasing more news in a media campaign this coming
week.

eTg U is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. This thing is already on the move. Act fast!