Subject: RE

From: "G.H Rinehart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:28:46 +0100

My Dear Beloved,

Greetings to you. I know contacting you Via Internet is not a good medium
as well known but it is my only option to communicate with you due to my
health status.

I am happy to know you as God knows you better and knows why i was directed
to you at this point in time. Please do not be afraid of how I got your
contact which was from the ministry of commerce and foreign trade
departments.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, My name is
Georgina Hope Rinehart, A great citizen of Australia, born in Perth,
Western Australia, in February 1954. I am a 60-years-old widow with a
weight problem, a persecution complex and I am contacting you because I
don’t have any other option than to tell you as I know I won't survive for
long and I was touched to open up to you about my humanitarian project
worth ($200,000,000.00USD) Two Hundred Million Dollars which I intend to
use for charity.

Please reply me back if you respect Your God and Creator, So we can proceed
with the project.

You can check on my Wikipedia page to get a proper understanding of me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gina_Rinehart

God bless you Always!

Warm Regards.
Mrs. Georgina Hope Rinehart.