Subject: CHANGE YOUR LIFE !

From: "Dr. Barry WILLIAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 21:55:34 +0100

Hello  i'm  Mr Barry William - Age 31 - from USA
 After a period of research and development , today we released the product
and tools make money online for all customers worldwide  we are sure you
will change your life. Contact us now if you want anything and I think that
you need to know some information about our work and its price prior
contact me or you can log in website for more. (
http://debtadvisorsmrbarry.com/)
You need money for your work?
You need money to take care of the family?
You need money to cure ? Pay education expenses ? Or simply you just need
money to spend ...
 Contact us if you need money to have a better life ...!
Prices ( $ - € - £ ) Western Union Transfer
MTCN $3000 = Transfer fee $300 ( get MTCN and Sender's information )
MTCN $6000 = Transfer fee $500 ( get MTCN and Sender's information )
MTCN $9000 = Transfer fee $700 ( get MTCN and Sender's information )
MTCN $15,000 = Transfer fee $900 ( get MTCN and Sender's information )
MTCN $30,000 = Transfer fee $1500 ( get MTCN and Sender's information )
 Information Required:
1: Recipients First Name And Last Name :
2: Recipients Address ( Country, City ) :
3: Recipients Zip Code :
 How to buy and about deal?
- You make payment and give your WU information
- If i check you have sent money, i will make transfers for you immediately
- Transfers completed in 20 mins you will get MTCN + Sender's details to
pickup, very easy cashout
 Please don’t ask we about transfer with small amount. So if you want let’s
pay for me with minimum
 Transfer to > Usa, Uk, Ca, Au, Eu, Asia...and very easy to cash out
African
 With MTCN + Sender's details, you can pickup at any Western Union office
in 48 hours
Best Regards,
Barry WILLIAM

Phone : + 1 (254) 736-4109 (whatsapp)
Email : [email-masked]

http://www.iol.ie